12/16/2019 – Fifth electrician stopped in today. Sees no issues with doing it. Will contact township tomorrow. That said others got this far and then never returned. Don’t think that will be the case this time. Lets home my hunch is right. Unfortunately tonight’s forecast is another one with significant snow in it which would impact time available for the rink due to having snow to remove as well as actually being able to work on actual setup of it if this electrician proceeds with getting us a generator permit.